Uco Estate Full Day: horseback riding + wine tasting + argentinian asado
Experience along with the Estate’s owners a full day in a traditional ranch located in the heart of the Uco Valley. An amazing ride by the edge of Tunuyán River, delight yourself with an unrivaled asado and taste some of the best wines from Argentina’s top wine region. An ideal combination to get a real inside of the essence of the local experience.
- Spend a day out in the countryside getting to know the secrets of local rural life in the heart of the Uco Valley.
- Learn about the different mores and manners from the locals, the kind of wisdom passed from one generation to another.
- After having a country style breakfast, enjoy a ride along the river on our horses, which have been born, bred and trained in the Estate.
- Have lunch with the property’s owners, and try some great empanadas and asado, a combination of traditional food that is a ‘must have’ if you visit Mendoza.
- Taste four wines specially selected among the best of Mendoza’s main wine regions.
Ask for our option riding in the afternoon, having dinner, wine tasting and staying for the night at the Estate’s main house. (Cleaning service and breakfast included).
Price: US$ 195
Minimum four people- groups not larger than 10.Book Now!