If you have never heard about the Uco Valley, you are in for a treat!
Here, we will learn about the variety of grapes and production methods, while drinking the unique wine provided by these innovative, world-class wineries. After the tastings, we will enjoy a gourmet lunch served within a winery, with wines that are specifically selected to compliment each course.
Let’s meet the people who made the Uco Valley the most important wine region in South America!
- Visit 3 different wineries: all word-class, each with distinctive styles of wine
- Talk to the people involved: from farm workers, to winemakers, to the winery owners.
- Taste different kinds of wines from tanks, barrels and bottles, from the entry levels to the top range (between 4-6 on each winery).
- Learn about all aspects of wine production and how this affects the style and taste of the wine
- Experience an exquisite 5 course lunch, within a winery. Your gourmet lunch is served with wines that are specifically selected to compliment each course.
Price: US$ 200
Combo Luján de Cuyo + Uco Valley: US$ 330*
Rates include your wine tour guide; private transportation (including to and from your accommodation); private wine tastings in 3 wineries; a gourmet, 5-course lunch, with wine.
* Other discounts do not apply.Book Now!