Let’s travel to the place where it all began: Luján de Cuyo
You will have the chance to talk to all of the people involved in the winemaking process: from farm workers, to winemakers, to the winery owners. We finish the day with an exquisite 5-course lunch in one of Mendoza’s best restaurants, situated within a winery, of course! The food menu is specifically designed to match the wine.
Each course is paired with a different wine that compliments the cuisine perfectly.
- Visit 2 different wineries: one traditional and one high tech
- Talk to the people involved: from farm workers, to winemakers, to the winery owners.
- Taste different kinds of wines from tanks, barrels and bottles, from the entry levels to the top range (between 4-6 on each winery).
- Learn about all aspects of wine production and how this affects the style and taste of the wine.
- Experience an exquisite 5 course lunch, within a winery. Each course is designed to be paired with a wine that is perfect for the cuisine.
Price: US$ 180
Rates include your wine tour guide; private transportation (including to and from your accommodation); private wine tastings in 2 wineries; a gourmet, 5-course lunch, with wine.
* Other discounts do not apply.Book Now!