Organic? Biodynamic? Do we even know what those words mean? Maybe is time for us to take the next step and go beyond the concept of wine.
Come and visit three completely different wineries, and see for yourself what is what. We will be visiting a Regular Winery, and Organic Winery and a Biodynamic winery, so we can go through the whole spectrum.
Go the extra mile and watch how organic vineyards are making a difference, or why people is going crazy about biodynamic fruits. Understand why regular wines still being the most popular wines in the world
Experience some of the best wines of Mendoza, and not just regular, but Organic and Biodynamic ones also.
We will finish our day having a 3 courses paired lunch at an Organic Winery.
- Visit, learn and taste in a Regular Winery, and Organic Winery and a Biodynamic Winery
- Discover the huge difference between these three
- See and taste by yourself if there’s a real difference from the wines you are used to drink
- Taste different kinds of wines from tanks, barrels and bottles, from the entry levels to the top range (between 3-5 on each winery).
- Experience an exquisite 3 course lunch, within an Organic winery. Each course is designed to be paired with a wine that is perfect for the cuisine.
Price: US$ 220
Cash 10% off!
Experience along with the Estate’s owners a full day in a traditional ranch located in the heart of the Uco Valley. An amazing ride by the edge of Tunuyán River, delight yourself with an unrivaled asado and taste some of the best wines from Argentina’s top wine region. An ideal combination to get a real inside of the essence of the local experience.
- Spend a day out in the countryside getting to know the secrets of local rural life in the heart of the Uco Valley.
- Learn about the different mores and manners from the locals, the kind of wisdom passed from one generation to another.
- After having a country style breakfast, enjoy a ride along the river on our horses, which have been born, bred and trained in the Estate.
- Have lunch with the property’s owners, and try some great empanadas and asado, a combination of traditional food that is a ‘must have’ if you visit Mendoza.
- Taste four wines specially selected among the best of Mendoza’s main wine regions.
Duration: 6 hs Starting time: 10.30 AM Includes local guide (English speaking guide- ask for availability for French and Portuguese)Includes a light breakfast, full lunch, wine and other drinks (water and sparkling water). Vegetarians please notify us in advance.Ask for special conditions for travelers under the age of 18.Minimum four people- groups not larger than 10. (ask for availability and special conditions for such case)Dress comfortably, bring warm cloths and long trousers.Bring a hat or cap to protect from the sun.Sunblock is advisable.
Ask for our option riding in the afternoon, having dinner, wine tasting and staying for the night at the Estate’s main house. (Cleaning service and breakfast included).
Price: US$ 215
Cash 10% off!
Minimum four people- groups not larger than 10.
The highest peak on the southern hemisphere rises over Mendoza’s City. Over 80.000 people defy this stone giant every year, in an attempt to put Man in the top of the world.
Join us on a one day trip to the mountains in where we will hike into the Aconcagua’s park and you’ll have the chance to gaze at the Aconcagua itself.
Don’t miss the opportunity of facing at one of the most imposing natural marvels in the world.
Price: US$ 220
Cash 10% off!
Rates include your mountain tour guide; private transportation (including to and from your accommodation); private tour at the Aconcagua; continental breakfast and full lunch. Minimun 2 pax.
How many times have you tasted a delicious wine and thought: I wonder who is making this amazing wine, how does he/she do it? Well, now you will have the chance to meet the winemaker in our exclusive wine tour.
Imagine going to see your favorite band and having the chance to go backstage to meet the whole group. Picture yourself talking to them and asking them all those questions you always wanted to.
For wine lovers, this is pretty much it; except that you will have the chance to share some glasses of wine with them as well.
Meet the Winemakers is about going to the source. No guides, no speeches, no show. Just you and him/her, walking around the fieldwork, checking tanks, tasting from barrels, getting the most realistic wine experience you will find.
It doesn’t matter how much you know about wines (what better way of learning about wines than from a winemaker, right?), what matters is how much you love it.
Immerse yourself in an unforgettable experience with the people whose hands, brains and hearts make the whole world enjoy every single day.
- Visit 2 different wineries and meet 2 different winemakers.
- Enjoy a 3rd winery lunch with a winemaker
- Talk to them while you tour around the winery.
- Taste unfinished wines from tanks and barrels with the Winemakers.
- From the entry levels to the top range. Learn from an expert about all aspects of wine production and how this affects the style and taste of the wine.
- Experience an exquisite 5 courses lunch, within a winery. Each course is designed to be paired with a wine that is perfect for the cuisine.
Price: US$ 240
Cash 10% off!
Rates include your wine tour guide; private transportation (including to and from your accommodation); private wine tastings in 2 wineries; a gourmet, 5-course lunch with wine, with a winemaker. Minimun 2 pax.